Monday, January 2, 2017

January 2017

Oh man, it's the 2nd day of January and I have PMS something fierce and school has not started yet. Jason has been really sick for the past SEVERAL days (including a trip to the ER for a bronchitis diagnosis on New Years Eve), and so I feel like I have been going it alone. Coughing sounds do not stop and I am really over it.  

I think due to the PMS I am having a hard time turning the page on this year.  I usually feel motivated and goal oriented but I am having a LOT of self doubt.

I call this: I can't be awake with myself.

Again. PMS.

So I will be gentle on myself and give myself about another week before I dig into 2017.  

We've got this. I've got this.

Right?

2 comments:

  1. You're AWESOME!! You WILL push through! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ALL the sweaters you knitted for your family! Best Christmas gifts are the ones made with love!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really miss your written blog! I can always relate. I have the January blues. Happy 2017!

    ReplyDelete