Tuesday, September 13, 2016

First Day of School

If you have been keeping up with the blog (I know, I have been terrible at real-time blogging since I got a few youtube channels!), you know that the year leading up to Pickle starting school was CHALLENGING to say the least.


There were also challenges involved with the middle schooler, though I try to really respect her privacy and not talk about specifics here.  But I think it is PRETTY universal, the middle school years are HARD! There needs to be a different adjective than HARD, it needs to be middle school-specific. When I was in middle school I used the expression HEINOUS FREAKSHOW a lot, and I think I hit the nail on the head.


This girl…has redeemed herself from those 4+ years of struggle back in the day. PHEWSH.


So these 3. They start school. Pre-K, Middle School and HIGH SCHOOL.  Send your prayers!





No comments:

Post a Comment