Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas Report

December was filled with knitting the Christmas presents, the MTV Stockings and nursing people back to health. I don't think I have been to 3 hours of church in weeks.  Ever since my cold in Thanksgiving, SOMEONE has been sick, including today as I write this. Christmas was so hard because so many of the players were under the weather. We missed out on concerts and events and parties and didn't have our full Posse in action for anything!  In the middle of it all 3 of us got violent stomach flu!  We will be glad to turn a corner on the new year and find health and happiness and energy again!  The last month was a hard one, but truly 2016 was a blessing of a year! We have EVERYTHING to be grateful for!

Here are a few favorite snaps from Christmas:


Mom and Dad: Christmas King and Queen

Our Sunday best!


A little Boxing Day Shenanigans



My newest nieces is the CUTEST

Alpaca Jam-Jams on Christmas morning!

Love seeing the adults expressions!

My people!

Baby's first Christmas!

Jason trying out Darby's BEATZ

More Boxing Day Fun:




Christmas Eve with the Mama and the Babies:


Courtney made special Christmas Eve Program dresses for the Littles, reminiscent of some of our best outfits of days gone by...

I knit some sweaters!



No comments:

Post a Comment