Monday, October 3, 2016

2016 Family Photos

I don't know what happened here. I wanted to take our photos in this location so that we had the city as our backdrop.  Logistically, the only thing that would work was a central park photoshoot. We had already done this location, but I was fine with it.  As the day approached, I was interesed in hiring the GLAMSQUAD to braid the girls hair, so I needed to confirm the details.  I went to confirm and realized that when and where I thought the photoshoot was happening was totally wrong and in conflicted with a job I had booked. So after some crazy emailing and apologizing and crossing fingers, we ended up getting the place and time that I thought I had originally wanted/requested. So weird.  I don't know what happened but it all worked out!

The day before the shoot Pickle had a high fever, but then it broke and the impending HANDS FOOT MOUTH didn't attack until a few hours after we got the shot! We literally took these photos in a very small window of health before she was ill for weeks and weeks-covered in spots, experiencing pain, losing her finger and toenails! I had no idea!  But at least we got a few nice photos:  Thanks Blue Lily.

No comments:

Post a Comment