Sunday, January 31, 2016

my loves

D & O
SO Impressed by your professionalism during our little student feature film. You were memorized and professional and worked so hard. So proud of you girls.

D
I was delivering some treats to your bed side table and noticed a little stack, topped with JOY. I am happy to see you making efforts towards happiness.

I am so proud of all your dedication and determination in basketball this season.

I admire you. I know that times are tough, but you get up every day and do it all again, despite the adversity surrounding you.


P

Early, I am in the shower--KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
me: come in
P: Guess whose going to Angela's house? So excited for her little adventure while mom and girls were off doing a gig.

I have 4 kids, 1 boy, and 3 girls. (she does math?)

She recognizes the letter A every where we go.

Me: Why is there wet on the floor?
P: because uh....I sticked my.....foot in the toilet (pulls a face)
Me: and then what happened?
P: I got some toilet paper and wiped it up, the end.

While playing super heros: "CUDDLE UP!" instead of HUDDLE UP.

While walking through Times Square she wanted to find the Statue of Liberty (the person dressed up as) and I said: Keep your eyes peeled!  Later I asked: Are your eyes peeled? She replied: NO, they are not peeled, they are just wiggling.

O
Working so hard at the flute. You are so dedicated and sounding so good.

You continue to be so good to your little sister.  I scold her and then you kindly explain why. I should be more like you.

All the kindergartners at school LOVE you

I loved laying in bed and have you read Harry Potter 4 out loud to me.

I love watching you continue to grow and learn in life and in the gospel. We had a very long discussion about eating disorders over (ironically) pizza that I at least, was stuffing in my mouth.

Me:
J: prices are definitely going down.
me: for Hamilton?
J: no, jazz vs nets

J:
Before telling me something (usually in the sports category), you have learned to preface it with necessary information such as: so -and-so, coach of the Carolina Panthers, who will be playing in the NFL Super Bowl...
because I really do not know these facts that most others do. Thanks for making the extra effort to keep talking to me about things that you care about and I do not. Because, I care about YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment