Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Dinner Party

Our girls both have friends who have apartments in the city and houses upstate.  They live really close to us and it's so cool. I have wanted to have them over since forever, but I finally found a weekend in which they could all join us!  The girls and I spent a few days making Sigmund's Pretzels. They are our FAVORITE pretzels EVER, and Martha Stewart Living featured them in the February Issue! I don't even subscribe to that magazine, but it comes to my apartment so --lucky me!


Seriously the most delicious thing we have EVER put into our mouths. Ever.


We then made Cafe Rio for our guests! None of them had been there before so it was a great success!


We wore the aprons Mom made us and cleaned up a lot after we made so many messes. Pickle was so please to have her friend come. We went to the fair with him this past summer and she is really looking forward to repeating that adventure with him at the END OF AUGUST---gonna be a long wait my girl.

We split up the dining room tables to adult and kid table….LOVE the flexibility there. It was loud and fun and we all had a great time.

Let's do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment