Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving

We had our first Thanksgiving at the house! I loved cooking in my kitchen! I'm so happy I insisted on 2 ovens (after Mom's recommendation!). It was fun and I never felt stressed out!


Our Thanksgiving craft was feather crowns! The girls looked so beautiful! 


I covered the tables with brown Kraft paper because they are not supposed to get wet- but it was fun because we could write what we were thankful for! And they were protected when the inevitable spills occurred!


I used China from both mine and Jason's grandmother. The food was delicious. We have so much to be thankful for! 

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you all together enjoying your Thanksgiving dinner. I spy those special dishes. Glad you love them too. The girls look stunning!

    ReplyDelete