Wednesday, August 26, 2015

I Listen: All the Light We Cannot See

This summer I wanted to bring reading back into my life in an intentional way.  I did pretty good!  I sometimes had a few books going at the same time! This book was one I saw out and about at the beach and on the train a lot.

Sometimes when I listen to a book that has a few story lines or jumps in time, I get a little lost. That was the case here. I just kept holding on and eventually I got all wrapped up in the two story lines coming together.  I thought the author imagined up some amazing circumstances that I could never!

I find books about the Holocaust fascinating. This was on the periphery of that, but it was enough that I got enthralled.  Thinking back, I can't remember specifics about the performer, but that's a good thing...because if it was hard to listen to, I wouldn't have forgotten.

I recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment