Wednesday, April 15, 2015

10!


When I reflect back on life with this lady, there is a hard part.  It lasted about 3 years and I felt like we may never break free of it.  While I was in it I blamed her, but now that I am out of it, I blame myself.

It is no coincidence that the hard part was also when I was having the most difficult health problems of my life.  I wish I could go back and re-do it.  The saving grace is that the both of us are Phoenixes rising from the ashes and we both became more refined.

This little lady is beautiful, smart and creative. She has great empathy for her peers and her little sister.  She is a little Mother in training and such a patient person with Pickle.  She is so articulate with her feelings and experiences. I love talking to her.  

I don't believe I have done anything "right" in raising her, I think she has just emerged into her true self, and who she is, is pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment