Sunday, February 22, 2015

I Knit: Sulka Cardigan

I bought this beautiful chunky alpaca on craftsy. It was on sale.  I used the stashbot app to figure out how much I would need for a sweater. I am pretty sure I bought two more than I needed, but I understand because it is a cropped sweater with short sleeves.  Still, I'd rather have too much than too little, but the app let me down a bit.

I love making sweaters now! Putting them together has been made easier by my (all be it little) experience sewing clothes.  Sometimes it's hard to figure out how these two pieces will fit together, but then they do!  It's magic!  


I reluctantly pulled this dress out while I was trying to style the sweater today and it ended up being JUST the thing to wear with it! The weather got a bit warmer today and so I was actually quite comfortable in this dreamy frock.





1 comment: