Thursday, November 20, 2014

Latest Work


As you probably noticed, work has been few and far between for me the past few years.   I haven't been trying very hard. I got this job from a camera man friend who I have worked with here and there over the years. I was very grateful to have a few days on set.

I did my own makeup an when I watched this back I was VERY distracted by my left eye shadow. I thought it need a little blending near the inner corner. It REALLY bothered me but several friends and family said they didn't noticed so I calmed down.  

There was a LOT of copy for this job, but I thought it went really well.  I was surprised to find that I felt very light headed for much of it. Days later I found out I was pregnant so it all made sense.  (those of you not caught up, I miscarried that pregnancy a few months later, I am not currently pregnant).

This was my first job with the long hair! I had to keep watching for where it was--in front or behind my shoulder etc. Auditioning lately has proven challenging as I have to be much more aware of where my hair is landing--so weird!


1 comment:

  1. WOW! The name of the clinic must have been a mouth full, but great job!

    ReplyDelete