Saturday, September 27, 2014

First Day of School

Oh my goodness, I was so wrapped up in my own goings on I totally forgot that we had a first day of school! 4th and 7th grade...already?  Oh dear.

Look at how these girls are GROWING up!


We had our traditional Shake Shack lunch after the first half day of school....very delicious:

This one started the NEXT day and was beyond excited for the beginning of school!


I felt so bad about her sisters abandoning her, that I got the Pickle a kitchen so that she could spend the days cooking for me while we waited for them to return home.  I have eaten a LOT of wooden eggs so far.


We did some back to school shopping and loved our new looks on that Sunday after school started:



1 comment:

  1. You have to be one of the coolest moms on the planet! So stylish! Oh and miss pickle in her undies is way to cute! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete