Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Pickle Busks

Friends, April is going to be a major month.  I have kept the anxiety level in my life as low as possible for the past several months, so I am not coping well with the impending items of business that I need to take care of in the next 4 weeks.  I've gotta keep the blog at the bottom of the priority list.  Please be patient. Thanks, as always, for stopping in.

I'll try to keep things up to date!

Meanwhile, I have some birthday discounts to use at sephora and kiehls and anthropolgie---any suggestions on what I should treat myself to?

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know Sephora gave Birthday discounts, I thought they only gave a free gift. Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe it's just a coincidence, but I have a beauty insider 15% off coupon that is April 4-10 so I thought maybe it was my birthday discount!

      Delete
    2. I got one of those coupons too...no joke haha, because I am an insider or whatev.

      Delete