Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Makeup Tutorial: Smoky Eyes


As requested, here is the smoky eye makeup tutorial for ya'll!  As inspired by the photo in this post (which is the top post on my blog right now!?)



PRODUCTS:

Diorshow Noir Mascara ICONIC BLACK
URBAN DECAY eye shadow: zero
The infallible Blackbuster Loreal for top lid eye liner
mac, ENGRAVED eye pencil for bottom
eyebrows: taupe/brown powder from mac

face:
jouer tinted moisturizer in pearl
NYX illuminating loose powder
cheeks: nars blush in orgasm
lips: spice lip pencil by mac, chanel rouge in mythic for lipstick




9 comments:

  1. My daughter and I love your tutorials! We are trying this out for her "prom makeup." Thanks so much! -Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you list the products you use please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I have used mac for years, I am SURe there is something better out there.

      Delete
  4. Love the makeup tutorial...Im going to try out the jouer moisturizer. Question...what products do you use on your hair? I love it short but it looks so pretty long too. It always looks so darn healthy! Also, if you don't mind me asking, do you color your hair? Thanks kristy!!! Oh...and I see no signs of aging on you..;) Christy (Dallas)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use suave shampoo and conditioner. that's it I wash it 1-2 times a week and blow dry it. NOTHING ELSE!!!! And you are sweet to say that, I am seeing PLENTY of wrinkles lately!

      Delete
  5. I love your tutorials. I get to practice them because I love my Birchbox samples too - so fun

    ReplyDelete