Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Let it Go

Let it Go has become the theme song in our house. EVERBODY sings it, even Pickle.

Kelly sent me a link to this video.  It is pretty brilliant.

Also, I know it's already been said over and over again, but seriously John Travolta---Adele Nazeem? For a second I thought they had ACTUALLY replaced Idina Menzel at the Oscars.

I was on tv once and I felt bad that they never said my name. Finally on my last show (they did not TELL me it was my last, but instead sent me a termination letter on Christmas Eve--classy) they announced my name.  It meant a lot to me!

  I can only imagine the little moment Ms. Menzel had when she heard her name completely botched and how she had about 2 seconds to pull it together and SANG that song.

But she was the perfect performer for that as she has had so much experience doing live theatre. But still...

Sidenote: I cannot get warm.  If I didn't know better, I would think I was sick or something. I am so cold. It is so cold. Still----March? MARCH?


No comments:

Post a Comment