Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I READ: State of Wonder by Ann Patchett

I opened this book and started reading because my book club was reading it and I had heard it was good.  I haven't participated in book club in a long time, and my friend keeps asking me when I am coming back.  I Decided to surprise her and read it!

It was wonderful to not know a thing about the book.  I had no idea what was going to happen, so it added to the adventure of it.

Want me to tell you? I CAN'T bring myself to do it.  Let's just say:

~It's outside my realm of imagination.

~It's an adventure.

~I found myself holding my breath a few times.

~A satisfying ending.

There was one element to the ending that I found unnecessary, but I could also see how it made sense to the author to include it.  

Enjoy.

1 comment: