Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I LISTEN: Whiteout by Ken Follett

I have discovered the Library.  I downloaded an app called OVERDRIVE that syncs with my library card and I can listen or read ebooks for FREE. The selection is not as up to date as say, buying it on Amazon....but there are some good ones I have found.

Listening to an audiobook while I workout or clean the house helps me get through it!

I chose Whiteout because it took place in a blizzard and it was by an author whom I have enjoyed in the past.

I liked it. It was a mystery and entertaining and I definitely felt the snow part as I have been living SNOW a lot this winter.  The reader did well with the accents and there was added wind sound effects here and there.  There were a few curse words, so if you are sensitive to that, skip it....but it was fun.  

1 comment: