Saturday, February 15, 2014

Crochet: Pickle Sweater Vest


I was browsing ravelry for a pattern to help out with Halloween (I know….) and I found this cute little sweater vest!  I popped over to the Smiley's Yarn Sale for some Super Bulky, found some very cute vintage buttons in my stash and that night I had created this for Pickle!



She is not a very willing model.  I had to get dinosaurs thrown at me so that she would stand still and crack a tiny smile, but I got something!




I highly recommend this pattern to any beginning crocheters who want to up their game and make a garment. It is very easy and fast because it's bulky!

4 comments:

  1. She's a stylin' toddler and looks so cuddly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was browsing ravelry for a pattern to help out with Halloween (I know….) and I found this cute little sweater vest! I popped over to the Smiley's ... 2sweatervest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I found this cute little sweater vest! I popped over to the Smiley's Yarn Sale for some Super Bulky, found some very cute vintage buttons in ... menssweatervest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This green has become a really popular color. People are even using it to paint their walls. Those are great buttons.

    ReplyDelete