Wednesday, February 5, 2014

6th Grade Class Play

This year is the first that Phoebe has studied a foreign language.  Though it was hard at the beginning, she has come a long way in German and Spanish.  The 6th grade put on a play entirely in Spanish.  

For weeks she has been working on memorizing her lines.  For some reason she delivers them in a misty, deep tone, that reminds me of a spanish soap opera.  It has become a little joke in our house.

I really have no idea what this play is about, but I thought it was perfectly middle school awkward with a few confident souls thrown in there and also visually pleasing.  Way to go Phoebz.

2 comments:

  1. Why aren't we living in that next door studio apartment???!!!! We are missing EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My curiosity is overwhelming right now. This is pretty cool. I want to hear more details about this! I want to hear the lines!!!!! I wish I couldve been there. That cute girl looks like you

    ReplyDelete