Sunday, January 26, 2014

Mary


This is one of my besties.  She is starting a new business venture that I will tell you all about when she is up and running.


She needed some pix for her new website and I offered to help out!

I think they turned out just fine.


I am an ameteur, so I do not guarantee results, but I tried hard to make my new camera WORK for me, had it on manual the whole time and I think I did pretty good!  After she treated the pickle and me to lunch (and dessert) at the most delicious place on the planet!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck, Mary! Whatever you are pursuing....I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pics of your Bestie. She is beautifl and classy and you did a great job of projecting that. When I see beautiful, classy older women, it makes me excited to be growing older "and better".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her hair is MAJOR. I absolutely love it. ~ Megan

    ReplyDelete