Friday, January 24, 2014

Makeup Tutorial: New Mom Makeup Routine

Friends it has been too long since I have put together a makeup tutorial.   I got a new camera, which I am really enjoying but I don't know if the lens is happy being a video lens.  If you listen carefully, you can hear it focusing during the video which is a bummer.

This tutorial today is really just to update ya'll on my go-to look now that I am the mother of 3 children.

I have aged so much since my last tutorials! Oh my!  And editing this I can see that my brain moves faster than my mouth because I just CAN'T FIND WORDS---I am still blaming that on baby brain by the way.

Anyway, enjoy the short tutorial and hopefully you will discover a new product!




Jouer 4-pack might help you figure out which one goes best with your skin tone, and then you can pass one along to a friend.

Clik on MAKEUP TUTORIALS on the left sidebar for all my makeup tutorials.

6 comments:

  1. Cannot hear the lens focusing, BTW. Too distracted by your prettiness, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your makeup tutorials! I don't use video, but to help with the focusing I think setting your aperture higher (maybe around f/8 or so to start with) then if you have time to get a stand in to focus on, focus & set the lens to manual on a tri-pod, then it should keep you and the products in focus without trying to refocus throughout. Looking forward to the age defying tutorial! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks got some new tips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed the makeup tutorial and like that you added about filling in the brows. As I hear filled in brows are "youthful". I think I could really benefit from the "age defying" makeup tutorial soon to come - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's do a tutorial for the older girls using an older model...hint...hint.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really enjoyed meeting you today! I'm sure we will run into each other again, but in the meantime, I'm enjoying your makeup videos... :)

    ReplyDelete